1. Definition of Formal educationFormal education, also known as formal training, is the process of integral education correlated stretching from primary education to secondary education and higher education, and that entails a systematic and deliberate intention that concretizes itself in an official curriculum, applied with defined calendar and timetable.
It is therefore a type of education regulated (by different internal regulations within the educational project of each College), intentional (because they have the primary intention the educate and give knowledge to students), and planned (because before each course, the college regulates and plans all the educational action which will be transmitted in the same).
As basic features we could point out that this type of education (usually) occurs in concrete space and full-time, and that addition with her airs a degree or diploma. An example of this type of education would be received in schools.
Formal education basic is that area of education that is intentional, planned and regulated. It is here the entire educational offering known as compulsory education from early childhood education to the end of secondary education.
Advantages:• Takes a schedule of studies.
• Are planned topics.
• Is calendarizan evaluations.
• There are dates to comply.
Disadvantages:• Do not there is recovery of lost time.
• There is a feedback of all topics that could not be seen previously.
• Do not there is extension for assessments.
• Requires much discipline to be able to carry out activities on the scheduled dates.
• Requires much time to develop schedules.
2. Definition of Formal educationEducation is a way, planned or unplanned, which elevates the man towards its fullness, physical, intellectual, and especially ethics. The man is body, mind and soul, which can be deployed in a natural way, and/or suffer social influence; It is in the latter case refers to education, and they always go together, since social education may not refrain from considering the natural maturity of the person.
The child since it was created is influenced by education, which it is transforming and adapting to the needs of your environment, suppressing his instincts to make it a useful social member. Then, you will receive educational influences of other children and other adults, and the media, especially television. However, there is family, no in your environment from friends or acquaintances, or in television, an educational intention planned, structured and recognized to certify the progress of that individual.
Need to know the level of education, and structured common guidelines for the education of young children and also adults (for education is an ongoing process) the State has organized formal education, which is in his own hands (public education) or the of private entities under its supervision, created specifically for that purposewhere teaches les trainees, according to their age and previous contents; new knowledge and deliberately arouses its interest and its wish to enquire about topics relevant to himself and the community, as well as developing their physical and based on programs or curriculum, artistic expressions, that fix objectives and means to achieve them, using as guides to education professionals, teachers or professors.
Within formal education levels (Basic or primary, secondary and tertiary or University) who is going climbing gradually, once approved above, being generally compulsory basic level, although it is currently moving towards compulsory secondary to achieve societies composed of individuals better educated, towards a society more equitable and better prepared to face the adversities, and take it towards progress, for formal education is not only for the benefit of each of those who educate, but also for the whole. There is no free society which is formed by ignorant.