Definition of model airplanesHere you will find one or more meanings in your language for the word or expression: model airplanes. As well as definitions of the pages of Wikipedia and other websites related to the word model airplanes and, of course, synonym of model aircraft with appropriate related images with the use of the term Aeromodelling.
1. Concept of model airplanesThe airplane is a sport derived from the technique of construction and flight of small size (aircraft) ready to fly unmanned airplanes. Since 1936 the FAI (Fédération Aéronautique Internationale) incorporated it as a section of the sports aviation, publishing a code of international sports. In model airplanes must distinguish two fundamental activities: the scientist and the sport. The scientific facet includes the study of the erodinamica and mechanics, design and project of planes and its construction. The sports part is to fly these aircraft in different ways, depending on the type of aircraft concerned: aspects scientist and sports of model airplanes are inseparable, and a good Modeler is the one who plans, builds and makes fly their own models. The airplane is a hobby with a high scientific and technical component which aims to design, build and make flying planes to scale well as replica accurate estimates of other existing, designed exclusively for model airplanes or even test for real future aircraft designs.
Varieties of AeromodellingThere are different types of model airplanes:
• Free flight: pure towed models, launched by hand or with motor rubber or explosion that plan without control or intervention of its owner.
• Flight Circular, also called u-control: models that revolve around the pilot controlled by this thanks to a set of cables. Within this mode we find RC modeling disciplines as different as the stunt (F2B), models (F4B), racing (F2C), speed (F2A) and combat (F2D).
• Radio control (r/c): Is the category Queen of the airplane. It models or semi-scale (according to their degree of similarity with respect to the actual model), can find sailboats, gliders, etc., not counting helicopters, autogyros and any flying monster that works thanks to radio signals that transmit orders to some servos that Act on the surfaces of control models.
• Interior: Models specifically designed to fly in enclosure closed, among which Outstand helicopters radio control, especially to battery, stand out for their low weight. Also lately radio-controlled models have been designed to fly indoors, such as gyms, warehouses of big size, etc. There are many shops in almost all countries that specialize in the sale of these items from this hobby.
• [FPV]: comes from the English "[First Person View]". This is a new modality of the airplane in which the pilot Guide to the aircraft by means of wireless video. Pictures from the plane are transmitted live to the pilot through glasses virtual reality or monitors. There are also clubs in many cities that make competitions in different divisions of the airplane and help a lot to beginners in this scientific sport.
Its system of propulsion or flight, can be divided into gliders, sailboats, gums, spark-ignition, electric motor or reactors.
2 Meaning of model airplanesThe airplane is a sport that involves small aircraft construction and subsequent practice of them. Derives from the construction and flying of airplanes of small sizes and flying without a crew on board.
Now, inside the airplane are distinguished precisely two sheds, a scientist, has to do with the design and construction of aircraft and then requiring specific expertise in aerodynamics and mechanics.
Meanwhile, the other branch, the sport involves the practice of flight of small ships, which includes various ways depending on the model.
Anyway, it is important to note that both branches always should go hand in the airplane because it is necessary to have the scientific knowledge to practice flying in these aircraft.
Among the varieties of model aircraft we find the following: free flight (it's purely towed models, or are thrown hand either with rubber or explosion, motor planning without the intervention of its creator), circular flight (are characterized by having a set of cables that allows control from the pilot, rotating the model around this), radio control (is the most popular category within the practice, which involves models or semi models, which operate through radio signals that emit orders to a few devices that are found on the surfaces of control models in question), Interior (these models are characterized by being exclusively designed to fly indoors), FPV or First Person View (it is the more modern variant of model airplanes that consists of the pilot Guide to the) aircraft from a wireless video).
And by the flight system that can be classified in: gliders (are characterized by wing layout), rubber, CO2 engine and electric motors, internal combustion and turbine engine, pulsejet engine engine.