ADS BY GOOGLE
Pool – Its Definition and Concepts
1. Concept of swimming poolA swimming pool is an artificial pond for bathing and swimming.The word pool comes from the latin, and originally used to designate wells for freshwater or saltwater fish. It was also used to designate water tanks connected to the aqueducts. Early Christians used the word pool for the baptismal font. Some countries, particularly Mexico, uses the word pool, of Arab origin, rather than pool. In others, such as Argentina, is called a sink.There is a long tradition of artificial constructions dedicated to the bathroom, including the numerous sites of Roman baths, such as those found in the English City of Bath, which give name.There are also several modalities, such as fixed, portable, and the removable. And of different materials such as stainless steel, polyester, reinforced concrete, covered with mosaic, etc.
In sport we can distinguish three main types of pools:
• 50-Metre swimming pool, or Olympic-size pool, so named for being the official pool of the Olympic Games.
• Swimming pool of 25 meters, or short.
• Pool jumps, of smaller dimensions.
Its sports uses are varied, being used in the field of swimming, water polo, synchronized swimming or acrobatic jumps.
Today the pools have experienced a significant technological advance, especially in terms of water purification. Derivatives of chlorine are used to keep them clean, and its pH is controlled and sometimes even the temperature of the water.
You can also choose the natural pools, carrying out the purification of the water without using chemical products thanks to a biological filter formed by aquatic plants and a series of gravel that cleanse water of insects and unwanted larvae. The quality of the water is similar to that of a river or a clean pond, and avoids the inconvenience caused by the chlorine as red eyes, allergic reactions, the smell or the dryness of the skin and hair.
2. Meaning of poolSwimming pool, which comes from piscīna (a Latin word), is an artificial water reservoir that is used for recreational, sporting or decorative purposes. Known in some countries as a pool or pool, pool allows people to cool in the summer, practice swimming or performing water games, among other activities.
For example: "In a while I will go to the club pool", "my dream is to have a House with swimming pool", "Unfortunately the pool is full, so we can not refresh but do so hot".
Since Roman times, man has designed several water reservoirs to benefit without having to resort to rivers, lakes, oceans or other natural means. Pools can have very different sizes, according to the available space and to its purpose and features.
In private homes, it is possible to find detachable pools that are only assembled in the summer. It is small, usually made with polyester pools. Some houses, however, have stable pools whose structure is buried.
Sports clubs, on the other hand, usually have large pools so that many people can use them simultaneously. When the pool has some type of roof or cover, and the water temperature can be adjusted, it is heated swimming pool.
Typically, the swimming pools apply them chlorine to purify the water and avoid the proliferation of bacteria and insects in the water. It is important to control certain parameters and quantities to add chlorine to the water of the pool: otherwise people may experience burning eyes and other annoyances.
3. Definition and what is poolIt means swimming pool to that space, artificially created in a field in which opens a well that is covered with concrete or other firm materials and filled with water for recreational purposes. There are infinite possibilities in regards to the shapes and sizes of pools, elements that will vary according to the purpose given to each: they are for recreational purposes only can count on more irregular designs, which are for swimming or to do some kind of sport must be specific measures and are generally of square-shaped.
The swimming pool as human invention exists since ancient times in which the Romans, great engineers, developed the baths and other forms of stagnant water that served to private utilities (usually related to the pleasure, relaxation and comfort). Today the pools maintain some traits in common while they may vary in terms of size or shape. Some of those traits in common are the use of drinking water also must be properly sanitized with elements such as chlorine, decoration in shades of blue, white, and blue, the location in open or closed spaces specifically designed for it, etc.
Without a doubt, the pools are nowadays an element of luxury in regards to the comforts of a home or a building. Maintenance is always high in terms of money and therefore having one is a great cost. In addition, to be able to locate a pool you must be with a more or less large land and that is not common in cities in which apartment buildings are the more traditional. Pools tend to be typical of spaces such as countries or gated communities, Quintas, stays, mansions and wide elsewhere.