ADS BY GOOGLE
Definition of Payroll
1. Concept of payrollA nominee is an individual receipt of wages, referring to calendar months. The preparation of cheques or bank transfer of payroll is a function usually separated from the maintenance of the records showing salary, position, time, deductions and accrued, additions of payroll and other data related to personnel, which shall be kept with the proof of payment and contribution to the Social.Existen security bulletins fundamental steps that are common in most organizations. One of those steps, which runs to the end of each pay period, consists of the preparation of the payroll, should show the names and remuneration of all workers. The information contained in that registration of payroll consists of salary authorized for each worker and the number of hours worked, taken from cards of time or similar documents. After separating the extraordinary ordinary hours, and apply the appropriate for each labor category rates is the total earned salary. The withholdings at source, the contribution to social security and any other deductions authorized by the worker are recorded after the accrued value for difference between the accrued total and retained total net value.
Payroll conceptsPayrolls are made once a month to each worker of the company, the procedure to be followed for its preparation is as follows:
• First look perceptions salary and non-salary - remuneration in kind - of each worker to calculate discounts (which are then deducted on the concept of deductions).
• Calculation of the contribution for common contingencies bases and the contribution base for occupational contingencies, also the basis of overtime, etc.
• Of these bases will have to deduct the following percentages
or common contingencies: 4.7% of the Base of contribution for common contingencies
or unemployment: 1.55 quote base contingencies professionals
or vocational training: 0.1% of the basis of quotation by contingencies professionals
• Only it is to calculate the withholding tax, payment on account of tax on the income of natural persons income tax according to a percentage of the total accrued annual.
• Once made throughout this procedure, the accrued total subtracted you made legal deductions, which are common contingencies, unemployment, vocational training and income tax-(sobre la retribución salarial y en especie en su caso) - resulting in the net to pay the worker will receive.
It is also defined as the detail of payment in money or in kind (because of the vouchers of pantry) that is registered by a company in documents that have official validity for payment of taxes and other.
Types of payroll:• fees: which is made for people who are freelancers or independent and declare their own taxes.
• commissions: those who only receive salary by making sales and take a Commission, in this pattern retains them tax to declare it to the Treasury and they no longer have to make a statement (unless you comisionen more than 300 000 annually).
• wages and salaries: are the most common and which almost all they know, these are made with many concepts for deductions and perceptions and in the end give a gross pay.
2. Meaning of payrollA list is a list or a list of names of persons or things. In ancient times, according to the dictionary of the Real Academia Española (RAE), a payroll was a relic where names of Saints were written. Today there are certain superstitious charms that are also named.
On the other hand, this word that has its origin in the Latin term nomĭna also allows to refer to the list of individuals who, in an office, receive assets and must be justified with their signature that they have received them.
It is, therefore, an accounting system manual which includes the preparation of payroll checks, a function which is usually separated from the maintenance of the records showing the wage, cargo, working time, deductions and the rest of the staff-related data. Payroll presents the list of people who work in an office with their respective salaries.
Payroll procedure, ultimately, is to determine the gross value earned by each worker, make the appropriate deductions, calculate net pay, prepare paychecks, and carry out the individual record accrual for each employee.
In particular, we can determine that there are different types of payroll. More precisely, three are the most common. Among these are the commissions that are those salaries only charged for a series of sales. Thus, according to them they receive commissions or other.
In second place are the salaries which are the most common payroll types and fees are in third place. The latter are those used regularly to pay for work done by freelancers or self-employed workers who work on their own.
Also have to point out that there is a software that has been designed especially for the areas of administration of the companies that develop and prepare payroll. We are referring to Nominaplus. A program that has become one of the tools most useful and effective for the preparation and development of payroll in a very comfortable and simple way.
Conventions, categories, Social Security, company data, the category of worker or quote newsletters are some of the essential elements that are used as parameters in the mentioned software to make the aforementioned payroll.
Businesses need an overview of payroll for each period. They also tend to need a distribution of payroll costs by Department, by product or by classification according to different production processes.
Although each company may vary the mechanism for posting payroll, there are certain steps common to all, such as the preparation of the payroll with the names and pay of workers.
In addition to the foregoing not we cannot ignore the fact that payroll is also in antiquity as he was known to the relic which were written the names of all the Saints. And not to forget that besides payroll is also a series of amulets.
3. What is payrollThe payroll is a term we use in our language to refer various questions.
One of the references that we mostly use is that a list is a list or a list of names.
On the other hand, at the behest of the workplace also it's a widely used term since through it refers to wages that workers or employees perceive. It formally called nominal relationship and consists of a document which lists those people who work in the office or company and attached to each name shows the amount of the salary paid. Meanwhile, whenever employee comes your salary you must sign the payroll as proof that has seen his salary as.
Note that more specific such as data do not appear on the Payroll: post, hourly charge, deductions and other data related to the employee, only the amount that is charged. Anyway, the mentioned issues are of course consideration because they affect the value of the payroll.
We can find different types of payroll: salaries (they are the most common payroll and consist of a series of deductions and conditions which are which will determine the amount to be paid on gross), fees (applies to those workers that specify sales and therefore should receive a Commission according to the timely agreement; note that the employer retains them in the same the amount corresponding to taxes to so declare it) and fees (reaches to the) self-employed and that then as such they are responsible themselves to the corresponding tax filings).
An exclusive computer program, known as Nominaplus, which used the administrations of enterprises to translate the payroll is designed to expedite the depiction of the payroll. Without a doubt, this tool makes it easier and more simple this task, since it automatically provides the data of each worker, such is the case in its category, the Convention which reaches it, among other issues.
Synonyms most commonly used associated with this term, no doubt among the of list, which just refers to the numbering of things, people, objects, quantities, inter alia, that someone carried out with particular aim.