The most important question | Anecdotes, parables and organizational reflections

Anecdotes, parables, fables
and reflections

Contents Parables and stories to teach values

On one occasion, during my second semester in the school of nursing, the teacher made us a surprise test. I quickly read all questions, until you reach the last one: "What is called the woman who cleans the school?"

Surely it was a joke. I had seen many times to the woman who was cleaning the school. She was tall, with dark hair, about 50 years, but how would know his name? I gave the test without answering the last question.

Before the end of the class, someone asked the teacher if that question would count for the qualification. "Definitely - I replied. Careers you will meet many people. They are all important. "They deserve your attention and care, even if you just smile at them and say: Hello!"

I never forgot that lesson, and I knew then that her name was Dorothy. We are all important.

This is a crash course in human relations at work. By the way, already the same question did?
___________

* Contribution of Sebastián Núñez and Lucía Posada, version of Tché Souto. The subject has been mentioned by Gonzalo Gallo in a management course.
Translated for educational purposes