Tree problems | Anecdotes, parables and organizational reflections

Anecdotes, parables, fables
and reflections

Contents Parables and stories to teach values

The Carpenter who had been hired to help me to repair an old farmhouse had just finished his first day of work. Your electric mower had damaged, making him lose an hour of work, and his old truck refused to start.

While carrying it to his house, he remained in silence. When we arrived, he invited me to meet his family. As we were heading to the door, he stopped briefly in front of a small tree and touched the tips of the branches with both hands.

When the door opened, was a surprising transformation. His tanned face was full of smiles. He hugged his two small children and gave his wife a kiss enthusiast.

Back I accompanied to the truck. When we passed near the tree, I was curious and asked him about what he had seen him do a while before.

"This is my problem tree - he said -. I know that I can't have problems at work, but one thing is certain: the problems do not belong to the House, my wife or my children. So just hang them on the tree every night when I come home, and in the morning, pick them up again. "The fun - said smiling - is that when I go to pick them up, there as many as those who remember hanging up the night before".
Translated for educational purposes