ADS BY GOOGLE
When is it right making an investment of this type for my company?If our company or product is related to some kind of community, then start an Inbound Marketing strategy can result in a great success.
- A firm of lawyers would always have a community of new knowledge-hungry human resources directors.
- A company of fishing rods has the possibility of sharing their knowledge with fishing enthusiasts.
- Bathroom furniture company could influence the purchasing process all the families going to do work at home.
The effect of sharing such information creates an effect of attraction, through which users start to follow our publications online, and go slowly considering our companymark as a reference in the sector.
For some companies, the community which can influence is very clear.
Inbound Marketing and attraction marketing is a set of techniques that aim to reach our potential customers in a way no intrusive e interrupting him the least possible. His philosophy focuses on the brand or company to be found by customers, not sold directly but that is gives you the opportunity to purchase something.
What is intended with this type of marketing is:
- The increased traffic in our website.
- Increase in the rate of converting traffic to leads.
- Higher conversion rate of leads resulting in new customers.
- Improvement of the online reputation of the brand or company.
Content marketingWe must be content that are of interest to the target audience. This information is collected in different formats as downloadable guides, posts on blogs, video tutorials, animations, podcasts...
SEO positioningObligatory duty for all company's web site, since it allows us to get better results in the search engines. Thus the brand gets more visibility and more traffic to the web is generated.
Social media marketingWe must focus on capturing qualified leads that subsequently become customers. For this purpose there is to use social networks to better disseminate the contents are platforms for easy access for users, make them popular and create a community around the brand. Social networks are relatively inexpensive platforms for marketing campaigns.
Lead generationConsists of the use of any means for the realization of strategies of marketing or advertising whose purpose is that the visits to the site to be converted into leads; they can be SEO, content and social media marketing,... that direct the user to landing pages that capture their attention and leave their data after getting content that have been defined in content marketing techniques.
Lead scoringIt consists in designing strategies that allow us to track activity and behaviors of leads when they navigate to the web page. In this way we can analyze the level of interest that has leads on products or services.
In a nutshell is an assessment of business opportunities.
There are several tools that can help you accomplish this task that when you have large volumes of leads will be difficult to assess as much information: Hubspot, Pardot and Eloqua, Marketo.
Lead nurturingIt is a technique that aims a lead to mature and become with time a buyer. After capturing it there to keep it, informing and linking him to the company; Since capture it until he makes the decision to make the purchase, time in which already happens to be a client. The system followed is usually email marketing, making the sending of newsletters and bulletins custom offers and links to interesting documents to download.
Inbound Marketing vs. Outbound MarketingOutbound Marketing is the set of marketing techniques such as cold calling, ads for television or radio or junk mail that are not demanded by consumers, but rather to disrupt them. Although these have been marketing techniques that have been used over the past decades, the consumer is becoming less tolerant of these interruptions and their effectiveness has been declining over time.
Inbound Marketing is a philosophy of making marketing calls, not to disrupt but to be where the consumer demands timely. Through social networking, content and SEO marketing companies get potential clients to find them when they need a service or product and produce a series of forced interactions (cf. interruptions) which, likewise, are intended to close the sale.
Some facts about Inbound MarketingLast April Hubspot presented the annual report on the State of Inbound Marketing. He conducted interviews with 3,339 professionals of marketing in 128 countries. One of the conclusions it has reached is that the future of marketing has a lot to do with the inbound marketing:
- 58% of marketers already puts it into practice.
- It is effective because it generates 54% more leads than traditional Outbound marketing.
- 48% of marketing professionals plans to increase its investment in this discipline during 2013. It is the third consecutive year in which advertisers increase their budgets in Inbound Marketing.
- It is a good time to have a customer-centric web since Inbound Marketing generates 100% more conversions than the Outbound.
- Inbound Marketing cost per lead is less than that of the Outbound Marketing.
- Inbound Marketing specialists are increasingly more defendants. During 2013 engagements in this area will increase by 125%.
- The time spent in hours to inbound marketing tasks already amounts to 44%.
Computer graphics about Inbound Marketing process
From: IMPACT Branding & Design