What is the Meaning & Definition of exit

The word is a term that we use extensively in our language and which gives several references.
When someone goes from an interior space to one outside be spoken in terms of output. I have to go out and really it is too cold in the street.
On the other hand, when something is dislocated from the place which was express it with the word exit. I just leave a nail by the enormous force that I did by lifting the Chair.
Also, when people start from one geographical location to another we say that we leave. Thus: John has to start from tomorrow last to London for work.
Another use that is recursively in the current language is to indicate walk, distraction, entertainment. Yesterday I went out to dinner and dancing with my friends and had great.
But we also find a use that has both positive as the one just mentioned, because exit can be expressed to have been got rid of a dangerous situation. I had to get out of the embarrassing situation with my ex, saying that Laura, my company, was only a work colleague.
In terms of relationships, the word out is used to indicate that he remains a love relationship with this or that. I started dating the cousin of Laura.
On the other hand, we use the term to express that an individual looks, resembles quite another. There is no doubt that Juan came out to his mother, has the same nose.
And other common uses we attach it to the term are: when a liquid exceeds the limits of its containment (I got all the sweet bottle); the mouth that has something (you can exit at the other street); When a thing is done well (drawings on canvas is what you better leave); When a situation ends well or failing badly (my grandfather came out well operation); When we want to find the value that presents something (that Jacket comes out a lot of money, I can not afford it).
Among the synonyms of the word, which are many, it stands without a doubt the cost and the word that opposes is the come.