SEARCH CONTENTS

Custom Search

“Watchtower” Study ‒ Week Starting March 2

ADS

Give Thanks to Jehovah and Be Blessed: information for personal study

ONLY BIBLICAL TEXTS


(James 1:17) Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows.
(Psalms 23:1-3) 23 Jehovah is my Shepherd. I will lack nothing. In grassy pastures he makes me lie down; He leads me to well-watered resting-places. 3 He refreshes me. He leads me in the paths of righteousness for the sake of his name.
(Psalm 46:1) 46 God is our refuge and strength, A help that is readily found in times of distress.
(Psalm 106:1) 106 Praise Jah! Give thanks to Jehovah, for he is good; His loyal love endures forever.
- 2 -
(2 Timothy 3:2) For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal,
(Psalm 106:7) Our forefathers in Egypt did not appreciate your wonderful works. They did not remember your abundant loyal love, But they rebelled at the sea, by the Red Sea.
(Psalms 106:11-13) The waters covered their adversaries; Not one of them survived. 12 Then they had faith in his promise; They began to sing his praise. 13 But they quickly forgot what he did; They did not wait for his counsel.
- 3 -
(Psalm 116:3) The ropes of death encircled me; The Grave had me in its grip. I was overcome by distress and grief.
- 4 -
(Psalm 40:5) How many things you have done, O Jehovah my God, Your wonderful works and your thoughts toward us. None can compare to you; If I were to try to tell and speak of them, They would be too numerous to recount!
(Psalm 107:43) Whoever is wise will observe these things And will carefully consider Jehovah’s acts of loyal love.
- 5 -
(1 Timothy 1:12-14) I am grateful to Christ Jesus our Lord, who imparted power to me, because he considered me faithful by assigning me to a ministry, 13 although formerly I was a blasphemer and a persecutor and an insolent man. Nevertheless, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and with a lack of faith. 14 But the undeserved kindness of our Lord abounded exceedingly along with faith and the love that is in Christ Jesus.
(Philippians 1:3-5) I thank my God always when I remember you 4 in every supplication of mine for all of you. I offer each supplication with joy, 5 because of the contribution you have made to the good news from the first day until this moment.
(Philippians 1:7) It is only right for me to think this regarding all of you, since I have you in my heart, you who are sharers with me in the undeserved kindness both in my prison bonds and in the defending and legally establishing of the good news.
(1 Thessalonians 1:2, 3) We always thank God when we mention all of you in our prayers, 3 for we continually remember your faithful work, your loving labor, and your endurance because of your hope in our Lord Jesus Christ in the presence of our God and Father.
(Acts 28:15) From there the brothers, when they heard the news about us, came as far as the Marketplace of Ap′pi•us and Three Taverns to meet us. On catching sight of them, Paul thanked God and took courage.
(2 Corinthians 7:5-7) In fact, when we arrived in Mac•e•do′ni•a, our bodies got no relief, but we continued to be afflicted in every way—there were fights on the outside, fears within. 6 But God, who comforts those who are downhearted, comforted us by the presence of Titus; 7 and not only by his presence but also by the comfort he received because of you, as he reported back to us about your longing for me, your deep sorrow, and your earnest concern for me; so I rejoiced even more.
(Colossians 3:15-17) Also, let the peace of the Christ rule in your hearts, for you were called to that peace in one body. And show yourselves thankful. 16 Let the word of the Christ reside in you richly in all wisdom. Keep on teaching and encouraging one another with psalms, praises to God, spiritual songs sung with gratitude, singing in your hearts to Jehovah. 17 Whatever it is that you do in word or in deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, thanking God the Father through him.

Click on the image to Download complete information into digital files for Computer, Tablet PC, Smartphone

Download information for the personal Studio for Computer, Tablet PC, Smartphone

Download information for the personal Studio for Computer, Tablet PC, Smartphone

SEARCH CONTENTS

Custom Search