Didactic Encyclopedia


SEARCH CONTENTS

Custom Search

Congregation Bible Study ‒ Week Starting December 22

Study information for the book: Draw Close to Jehovah

cl chap. 17 ¶17-23, box on p. 177

cl chap. 17 pp. 176-178 pars. 17-23 “O the Depth of God’s . . . Wisdom!”


Paragraph 17

17, 18. Why does the Bible say that Jehovah is “wise alone,” and why should his wisdom leave us awestruck?
(Romans 16:27) to God, who alone is wise, be the glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.
(Proverbs 2:6) For Jehovah himself gives wisdom; From his mouth come knowledge and discernment.
(John 12:48-50) Whoever disregards me and does not receive my sayings has one to judge him. The word that I have spoken is what will judge him on the last day. 49 For I have not spoken of my own initiative, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment about what to say and what to speak. 50 And I know that his commandment means everlasting life. So whatever I speak, I speak just as the Father has told me.”

Paragraph 18

17, 18. Why does the Bible say that Jehovah is “wise alone,” and why should his wisdom leave us awestruck?
(Romans 11:33) O the depth of God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How unsearchable his judgments are and beyond tracing out his ways are!
(Psalm 92:5) How great your works are, O Jehovah! How very deep your thoughts are!

Paragraph 19

19, 20. (a) Why is the eagle a fitting symbol of divine wisdom? (b) How has Jehovah demonstrated his ability to peer into the future?
(Job 39:29) From there it searches for food; Its eyes look far into the distance.

VIEW FULL INFORMATION IN THE PDF FILE


Download file in PDF with information for personal study

Download File in PDF for Laptops, tablets & Mobile

SEARCH CONTENTS

Custom Search

SPONSORED LINKS

ADDTHIS