"Watchtower" Study: Biblical texts | Week Starting november 23-29, 2015

How Can We Show That We Love Jehovah?: Biblical texts for personal study


23/11/2015 (w 15/09/2015)

[ 1 ]

(1 John 4:19) 19 We love, because he first loved us.

[ 2 ]

(Romans 5:8) 8 But God recommends his own love to us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
(1 John 4:10) 10 The love is in this respect, not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins.

[ 3 ]

(Mark 12:30) 30 and you must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind and with your whole strength.’
(Micah 6:8) 8 He has told you, O man, what is good. And what is Jehovah requiring of you? Only to exercise justice, to cherish loyalty, And to walk in modesty with your God!

[ 5 ]

(James 1:17) 17 Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows.

[ 6 ]

(Deuteronomy 4:7-8) 7 For what great nation has gods as near to it as Jehovah our God is to us whenever we call on him? 8 And what great nation has righteous regulations and judicial decisions like this entire Law that I am putting before you today?
(Exodus 23:19) 19 “You are to bring the best of the first ripe fruits of your ground to the house of Jehovah your God. “You must not boil a young goat in its mother’s milk.
(Deuteronomy 8:7-11) 7 For Jehovah your God is bringing you into a good land, a land of streams of water, springs and fountains flowing in the valley plain and in the mountainous region, 8 a land of wheat and barley, of grapevines, fig trees, and pomegranates, a land of olive oil and honey, 9 a land where food will not be scarce and you will lack nothing, a land where the stones contain iron and from its mountains you will mine copper. 10 “When you have eaten and are satisfied, you must praise Jehovah your God for the good land that he has given you. 11 Be careful not to forget Jehovah your God by failing to keep his commandments, his judicial decisions, and his statutes that I am commanding you today.

[ 7 ]

(Proverbs 3:9) 9 Honor Jehovah with your valuable things, With the firstfruits of all your produce;
(2 Corinthians 8:12) 12 For if the readiness is there first, it is especially acceptable according to what a person has, not according to what a person does not have.

[ 8 ]

(Matthew 6:31-33) 31 So never be anxious and say, ‘What are we to eat?’ or, ‘What are we to drink?’ or, ‘What are we to wear?’ 32 For all these are the things the nations are eagerly pursuing. Your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 “Keep on, then, seeking first the Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you.
(Psalms 143:8) 8 Let me hear your loyal love in the morning, For I trust in you. Make known to me the way I should walk, For to you I turn.

[ 9 ]

(Matthew 6:33) 33 “Keep on, then, seeking first the Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you.

[ 10 ]

(Psalms 19:1) 19 The heavens are declaring the glory of God; The skies above proclaim the work of his hands.
(Psalms 19:7) 7 The law of Jehovah is perfect, restoring strength. The reminder of Jehovah is trustworthy, making the inexperienced one wise.
(Psalms 19:14) 14 May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be pleasing to you, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer.

[ 11 ]

(Proverbs 4:5-7) 5 Acquire wisdom, acquire understanding. Do not forget, and do not turn aside from what I say. 6 Do not forsake it, and it will protect you. Love it, and it will safeguard you. 7 Wisdom is the most important thing, so acquire wisdom, And with all you acquire, acquire understanding.
(1 Timothy 2:4) 4 whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.
(Psalms 66:16-17) 16 Come and listen, all you who fear God, And I will tell you what he has done for me. 17 I called to him with my mouth And glorified him with my tongue.

[ 13 ]

(Proverbs 3:12) 12 For those whom Jehovah loves he reproves, Just as a father does a son in whom he delights.
(Hebrews 12:11) 11 True, no discipline seems for the present to be joyous, but it is painful; yet afterward, it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

[ 14 ]

(Malachi 1:12-13) 12 “But you are profaning it by saying, ‘The table of Jehovah is polluted, and its fruit, its food, is to be despised.’ 13 You also say, ‘Look! How tiresome!’ and you sniff scornfully at it,” says Jehovah of armies. “And you bring stolen, lame, and sick animals. Yes, you bring such things as a gift! Should I accept it from your hand?” says Jehovah.
(Malachi 2:1-2) 2 “And now, O priests, this commandment is for you. 2 If you refuse to listen and to take it to heart to glorify my name,” says Jehovah of armies, “I will send on you the curse, and I will turn your blessings into curses. Yes, I have turned the blessings into curses, because you are not taking it to heart.”

[ 15 ]

(Romans 12:2) 2 And stop being molded by this system of things, but be transformed by making your mind over, so that you may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
(John 14:31) 31 But for the world to know that I love the Father, I am doing just as the Father has commanded me to do. Get up, let us go from here.
(Romans 6:17) 17 But thanks to God that although you were once the slaves of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that pattern of teaching to which you were handed over.

[ 16 ]

(Philippians 2:13) 13 For God is the one who for the sake of his good pleasure energizes you, giving you both the desire and the power to act.

[ 17 ]

(1 Samuel 4:2-4) 2 The Phi•lis′tines drew up in battle formation to meet Israel, but the battle went badly and Israel was defeated by the Phi•lis′tines, who struck down about 4,000 men from the battle line in the field. 3 When the people returned to the camp, the elders of Israel said: “Why did Jehovah allow us to be defeated today by the Phi•lis′tines? Let us take the ark of Jehovah’s covenant with us from Shi′loh, so that it may be with us and save us from the hand of our enemies.” 4 So the people sent men to Shi′loh, and they carried from there the ark of the covenant of Jehovah of armies, who sits enthroned above the cherubs. The two sons of E′li, Hoph′ni and Phin′e•has, were also there with the ark of the covenant of the true God.
(1 Samuel 4:10-11) 10 So the Phi•lis′tines fought and Israel was defeated, and each one fled to his tent. The slaughter was very great; on Israel’s side, 30,000 foot soldiers fell. 11 Moreover, the Ark of God was captured, and the two sons of E′li, Hoph′ni and Phin′e•has, died.
(Proverbs 14:12) 12 There is a way that seems right to a man, But in the end it leads to death.

[ 18 ]

(Psalms 42:1-11) 42 As a deer that longs for streams of water, So I long for you, O God. 2 I do thirst for God, for the living God. When may I come and appear before God? 3 My tears are my food day and night; All day long people taunt me: “Where is your God?” 4 These things I remember, and I pour out my soul, For I once walked along with the multitude; I used to walk solemnly before them to the house of God, With sounds of rejoicing and thanksgiving, Those of a crowd celebrating a festival. 5 Why am I in despair? Why is this turmoil within me? Wait for God, For I will yet praise him as my Grand Savior. 6 My God, I am in despair. That is why I remember you, From the land of Jordan and the peaks of Her′mon, From Mount Mi•zar′. 7 Deep waters call to deep waters At the sound of your waterfalls. All your surging waves have overwhelmed me. 8 By day Jehovah will grant me his loyal love, And by night his song will be with me—a prayer to the God of my life. 9 I will say to God, my crag: “Why have you forgotten me? Why should I walk about sad because of the oppression by my enemy?” 10 With murderous hostility my enemies taunt me; All day long they taunt me: “Where is your God?” 11 Why am I in despair? Why is this turmoil within me? Wait for God, For I will yet praise him as my Grand Savior and my God.
(Psalms 42:5-6) 5 Why am I in despair? Why is this turmoil within me? Wait for God, For I will yet praise him as my Grand Savior. 6 My God, I am in despair. That is why I remember you, From the land of Jordan and the peaks of Her′mon, From Mount Mi•zar′.
(Proverbs 3:5-6) 5 Trust in Jehovah with all your heart, And do not rely on your own understanding. 6 In all your ways take notice of him, And he will make your paths straight.

[ 19 ]

(Mark 12:30) 30 and you must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind and with your whole strength.’

Click on the image to Download complete information into digital files for Desktop Computer, Laptop,Tablet, Mobile & Smartphone

Download information for the personal Studio for Desktop Computer, Laptop,Tablet, Mobile & Smartphone

Download information for the personal Studio for Desktop Computer, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile & Smartphone