SEARCH CONTENTS

Custom Search

“Watchtower” Study ‒ Week Starting April 6

ADS

Imitate Jesus’ Humility and Tenderness: information for personal study

ONLY BIBLICAL TEXTS


(John 14:9) Jesus said to him: “Even after I have been with you men for such a long time, Philip, have you not come to know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father also. How is it you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
- 2 -
(1 Peter 2:21) In fact, to this course you were called, because even Christ suffered for you, leaving a model for you to follow his steps closely.
- 4 -
(Philippians 2:3) Do nothing out of contentiousness or out of egotism, but with humility consider others superior to you,
(Romans 12:3) For through the undeserved kindness given to me, I tell everyone there among you not to think more of himself than it is necessary to think, but to think so as to have a sound mind, each one as God has given to him a measure of faith.
- 6 -
(Jude 1:9) But when Mi′cha•el the archangel had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses’ body, he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms, but said: “May Jehovah rebuke you.”
(Deuteronomy 34:5, 6) After that Moses the servant of Jehovah died there in the land of Mo′ab just as Jehovah had said. 6 He buried him in the valley in the land of Mo′ab, opposite Beth-pe′or, and nobody knows where his grave is down to this day.
- 7 -
(Mark 10:17, 18) As he was going on his way, a man ran up and fell on his knees before him and put the question to him: “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit everlasting life?” 18 Jesus said to him: “Why do you call me good? Nobody is good except one, God.
(John 7:16) Jesus, in turn, answered them and said: “What I teach is not mine, but belongs to him who sent me.
(Luke 22:31, 32) “Simon, Simon, look! Satan has demanded to have all of you to sift you as wheat. 32 But I have made supplication for you that your faith may not give out; and you, once you have returned, strengthen your brothers.”
(John 1:47) Jesus saw Na•than′a•el coming toward him and said about him: “See, truly an Israelite in whom there is no deceit.”
(Matthew 8:20) But Jesus said to him: “Foxes have dens and birds of heaven have nests, but the Son of man has nowhere to lay down his head.”
(John 13:3-15) So Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands and that he came from God and was going to God, 4 got up from the evening meal and laid aside his outer garments. And taking a towel, he wrapped it around his waist. 5 After that he put water into a basin and started to wash the feet of the disciples and to dry them off with the towel that was wrapped around him. 6 Then he came to Simon Peter. He said to him: “Lord, are you washing my feet?” 7 Jesus answered him: “What I am doing you do not understand now, but you will understand after these things.” 8 Peter said to him: “You will certainly never wash my feet.” Jesus answered him: “Unless I wash you, you have no share with me.” 9 Simon Peter said to him: “Lord, wash not only my feet but also my hands and my head.” 10 Jesus said to him: “Whoever has bathed does not need to have more than his feet washed, but is completely clean. And you men are clean, but not all of you.” 11 For he knew the man who was betraying him. This is why he said: “Not all of you are clean.” 12 When, now, he had washed their feet and had put his outer garments on, he again reclined at the table and said to them: “Do you understand what I have done to you? 13 You address me as ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and you are correct, for I am such. 14 Therefore, if I, the Lord and Teacher, washed your feet, you also should wash the feet of one another. 15 For I set the pattern for you, that just as I did to you, you should also do.
(Philippians 2:5-8) Keep this mental attitude in you that was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although he was existing in God’s form, gave no consideration to a seizure, namely, that he should be equal to God. 7 No, but he emptied himself and took a slave’s form and became human. 8 More than that, when he came as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to the point of death, yes, death on a torture stake.
(Matthew 11:29) Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and you will find refreshment for yourselves.

Click on the image to Download complete information into digital files for Computer, Tablet PC, Smartphone

Download information for the personal Studio for Computer, Tablet PC, Smartphone

Download information for the personal Studio for Computer, Tablet PC, Smartphone

SEARCH CONTENTS

Custom Search