SEARCH CONTENTS

Custom Search

“Watchtower” Study ‒ Week Starting June 1

ADS

Elders, How Do You Feel About Training Others?: information for personal study

ONLY BIBLICAL TEXTS

(Isaiah 60:22) The little one will become a thousand And the small one a mighty nation. I myself, Jehovah, will speed it up in its own time.”
(2 Timothy 2:2) and the things you heard from me that were supported by many witnesses, these things entrust to faithful men, who, in turn, will be adequately qualified to teach others.
- 6 -
(Philippians 1:10) that you may make sure of the more important things, so that you may be flawless and not stumbling others up to the day of Christ;
- 7 -
(1 Peter 4:10) To the extent that each one has received a gift, use it in ministering to one another as fine stewards of God’s undeserved kindness that is expressed in various ways.
- 8 -
(Micah 6:8) He has told you, O man, what is good. And what is Jehovah requiring of you? Only to exercise justice, to cherish loyalty, And to walk in modesty with your God!
(Ecclesiastes 9:11, 12) I have seen something further under the sun, that the swift do not always win the race, nor do the mighty win the battle, nor do the wise always have the food, nor do the intelligent always have the riches, nor do those with knowledge always have success, because time and unexpected events overtake them all. 12 For man does not know his time. Just as fish are caught in an evil net and birds are caught in a trap, so the sons of men are ensnared in a time of disaster, when it suddenly overtakes them.
(James 4:13, 14) Come, now, you who say: “Today or tomorrow we will travel to this city and will spend a year there, and we will do business and make some profit,” 14 whereas you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. For you are a mist that appears for a little while and then disappears.
(Psalms 71:17, 18) O God, you have taught me from my youth, And until now I keep declaring your wonderful works. 18 Even when I am old and gray, O God, do not abandon me. Let me tell the next generation about your power And about your mightiness to all those who are to come.
- 9 -
(Ezekiel 38:10-12) “This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: ‘In that day thoughts will come into your heart, and you will devise an evil plan. 11 You will say: “I will invade the land of unprotected settlements. I will come against those living in security, without disturbance, all of them living in settlements unprotected by walls, bars, or gates.” 12 It will be to take much spoil and plunder, to attack the devastated places that are now inhabited and a people regathered from the nations, who are accumulating wealth and property, those who are living in the center of the earth.
(Micah 5:5, 6) And he will bring peace. Should the As•syr′i•an invade our land and tread on our fortified towers, We will raise up against him seven shepherds, yes, eight princes of mankind. 6 They will shepherd the land of As•syr′i•a with the sword, And the land of Nim′rod at its entrances. And he will rescue us from the As•syr′i•an, When he invades our land and treads on our territory.
- 10 -
(Ecclesiastes 3:1) 3 There is an appointed time for everything, A time for every activity under the heavens:
- 11 -
(1 Corinthians 4:17) That is why I am sending Timothy to you, because he is my beloved and faithful child in the Lord. He will remind you of my methods in connection with Christ Jesus, just as I am teaching everywhere in every congregation.
(Proverbs 15:22) Plans fail when there is no consultation, But there is accomplishment through many advisers.
- 13 -
(1 Samuel 9:15, 16) The day before Saul came, Jehovah had told Samuel: 16 “Tomorrow about this time, I will send to you a man from the land of Benjamin. You must anoint him as leader over my people Israel, and he will save my people from the hand of the Phi•lis′tines. For I have seen the affliction of my people, and their outcry has reached me.”
- 14 -
(1 Samuel 9:17-27) When Samuel saw Saul, Jehovah told him: “Here is the man of whom I said to you, ‘This is the one who will govern my people.’” 18 Then Saul approached Samuel in the middle of the gate and said: “Tell me, please, where is the house of the seer?” 19 Samuel answered Saul: “I am the seer. Go up ahead of me to the high place, and you will eat with me today. I will send you away in the morning, and I will tell you all that you want to know. 20 As for the donkeys that were lost three days ago, do not worry about them, for they have been found. And to whom does all that is desirable of Israel belong? Is it not to you and to the whole house of your father?” 21 At this Saul answered: “Am I not a Ben′ja•min•ite of the smallest of the tribes of Israel, and my family the most insignificant of all the families of the tribe of Benjamin? So why have you spoken to me in this way?” 22 Then Samuel took Saul and his attendant and brought them to the dining hall and gave them a place at the head of those invited; there were about 30 men. 23 Samuel said to the cook: “Bring the portion that I gave you and told you, ‘Set it aside.’” 24 At that the cook lifted up the leg and what was on it, and set it before Saul. And Samuel said: “What has been reserved has been set before you. Eat, because they have reserved it for you for this occasion. For I told them, ‘I invited guests.’” So Saul ate with Samuel on that day. 25 Then they went down from the high place to the city, and he continued to speak with Saul on the housetop. 26 They rose early, and at daybreak Samuel called to Saul on the housetop, saying: “Get ready, so that I may send you away.” So Saul got ready and both he and Samuel went outside. 27 While they were descending toward the outskirts of the city, Samuel said to Saul: “Tell the attendant to go on ahead of us,” so he went on ahead. “But you, stand still now, so that I may let you hear the word of God.”
(1 Samuel 10:1) 10 Samuel then took the flask of oil and poured it out on Saul’s head. He kissed him and said: “Has not Jehovah anointed you as a leader over his inheritance?
- 16 -
(1 Samuel 8:4-8) In time all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ra′mah. 5 They said to him: “Look! You have grown old, but your sons are not walking in your ways. Now appoint for us a king to judge us like all the other nations.” 6 But it displeased Samuel when they said: “Give us a king to judge us.” Then Samuel prayed to Jehovah, 7 and Jehovah said to Samuel: “Listen to everything the people say to you; for it is not you whom they have rejected, but it is I whom they have rejected as their king. 8 They are doing just as they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day; they keep forsaking me and serving other gods, and that is what they are doing to you.
(1 Samuel 8:7) and Jehovah said to Samuel: “Listen to everything the people say to you; for it is not you whom they have rejected, but it is I whom they have rejected as their king.
(1 Samuel 8:9) Now listen to them. However, you should solemnly warn them; tell them what the king who rules over them will have the right to demand.”
(1 Samuel 8:22) Jehovah said to Samuel: “Listen to them, and appoint a king to reign over them.” Samuel then said to the men of Israel: “Each of you should return to his city.”
- 17 -
(1 Peter 5:2) Shepherd the flock of God under your care, serving as overseers, not under compulsion, but willingly before God; not for love of dishonest gain, but eagerly;
(2 Corinthians 1:24) Not that we are the masters over your faith, but we are fellow workers for your joy, for it is by your faith that you are standing.
(Hebrews 13:16) Moreover, do not forget to do good and to share what you have with others, for God is well-pleased with such sacrifices.
(Acts 20:35) I have shown you in all things that by working hard in this way, you must assist those who are weak and must keep in mind the words of the Lord Jesus, when he himself said: ‘There is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving.’”
- 19 -
(Romans 12:10) In brotherly love have tender affection for one another. In showing honor to one another, take the lead.
- 20 -
(John 5:20) For the Father has affection for the Son and shows him all the things he himself does, and he will show him works greater than these, so that you may marvel.
(Proverbs 17:17) A true friend shows love at all times, And is a brother who is born for times of distress.
(John 15:15) I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master does. But I have called you friends, because I have made known to you all the things I have heard from my Father.

Click on the image to Download complete information into digital files for Computer, Tablet PC, Smartphone

Download information for the personal Studio for Computer, Tablet PC, Smartphone

Download information for the personal Studio for Computer, Tablet PC, Smartphone

SEARCH CONTENTS

Custom Search